TS4 Tick File Size Monitor

In the last two months, two users have run into the TS4 2GB tick file limit
and this can potentially prove to be a complete loss of all tick data.  As a
result, I have written a small utility which checks the tick file freespace
every time the TS4 Server is started and alerts the user if a pre-set file
space limit is exceeded.  The utility shuts down after the TS4 server is
started and is not a continuous load on the PC.  The attached GIF shows the
Alert Screen when the tick file had less than the pre-set 10% freespace.  If
you are interested in running this utility, please contact me.

~Bob