Re: Charting negative prices is TS2ki

Well in this case I tend to agree with TS2ki, but if you just have to
do it then make price an indicator and use Invisible for actual price.

Right click chart then Format Symbol choose Style tab then in the Bar
type choose Invisible bars.

In indicator Plot1(H,"H");  etc for low and close but format the close
as right tic.  If you do open use left tic for it.  I think that is
right.  Been a long time.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,