Re: How do you turn on audio alerts for Strategies???

Randy,

Check to see if your sound is on, guess it is, in XP it is
Start-control panel-sounds and audio devices then choose Sounds tab
and scroll down to Omega Research Tracking Center.  Your choices are
Active Order Notification, Alert Notification, Canceled Order
Notification, filled order Notification and open position
Notification.  So if you system kicks up a box with stuff like filled
order you can add a sound for those conditions.  If that wont cut it
then check out Playsound in the Power Editor.  You can make it call a
wav file.  All this good advice from someone that has never asked for
a sound and has worked hard to turn them all off.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx