Von: Mark Brown
[mailto:qpwoeirutyalskdjfhgmznxbcv_markbrown_omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 1:52 PM
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Fwd: Re: Ideas on a money mgmt strategy

Yahoo! I can quit my Fast Food job now (that my 4 degrees support),
and quit worrying. I knew Bush was a genius, and he had a plan all
along to resupply our devoured infrastructure.

--------

** actually you should keep your day job, do as i suggested as far as
investing.

** now as far as your degrees - i would suggest that if you want to
really move up the ladder in the grocery business that you leave off
the mention of the four degrees from now on when you send in a resume.
i would never hire someone with four degrees, they would be unless
after that many years of memorizing what some stale minded tenured
professors point of view is - to simply regurgitate what he taught
upon test time so that you could get your reward - the passing grade.
to much "formal" education breeds ignorance and stifles creativity.

** bush has nothing to do with the market going up the next ten years.
it has to do with catastrophic world events and the time it takes for
the next round of unknowing investors to foray into the market
exponentially.

--
Best regards,
 Mark