Von: smh1@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smh1@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:45 PM
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Ideas on a money mgmt strategy

Hello all...
   In the new year I'm planning to daytrade a basket of around 6 or 7
different e-mini contracts (e-mini S&P, e-mini Nasdaq, etc.). My
starting capital will be around US$30,000 and I'm just wondering
what sort of money management/position sizing strategy would be
optimal (and keep me out of "ruination").
   Should I allocate a similar dollar amount evenly to each of my 7
instruments and treat each individually, or should I treat them all as
one singular 'basket?. It's a toughie. Any input would be most
appreciated!

Cheers
   Shawn