From: Liam [mailto:liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 10:54 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Trendline with Start and End Date

Need some ideas for this problem ... My wit is at its end.

The Least Squares MA is useless here. The calculation process appears to be delaying calculation of current price. The tick based candles will get stuck at a price and suddenly catch up when the next candle gets started.

Also, the Least Squares MA line itself gets broken as price changes. The line will break while the candlestick remains unchanged.

I've tried changing display resolution. Eliminating all other indicators from the Workspace makes no difference

Thank you for any ideas that come to mind.

Liam.