Re: 2 order exits

Chris,

Instead of     Exitlong ("Time ES1 LX") currentcontracts/2 contracts at market;
couldn't you just say Exitlong("Time ES1 LX") from entry("ES1") at market;

I'm not totally clear on what your system bought or sold or holds.
You may need a switch to control the second exit.  If you have the
condition to exit then turn off something then exit.  The switch goes
off and then you can't exit again.

What am I doing?  I'm no code expert.

Jimmy

--