Re: dtn sat down

  • To: Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: dtn sat down
  • From: Jim Osborn <jimo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:39:15 -0800

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:54:29PM -0600, coaster wrote:
> What they told me is that they changed the channels on the box and
> that ts is hard coded to only look in one channel.  Not that I
> understand it but what gets me is why didn't they test it first
> instead of just doing something stupid.

FWIW, I had no problems at all with TS4/Dynastore DTN Sat.

DTN is pretty diligent about publishing all their proposed changes
well in advance so developers can raise any issues they might have.
Often they delay changes to accommodate developers that need more
time to adjust.  Of course, the developers of TS2000i may not
be following the DTN bulletins very closely... :)

Jim