Re: Stops and splits

Hello Tony,

Just to let you all know the problem is solved.
I was called by a IB rep and told they where going to correct the
mistake within a few minutes.
About 10 mins later my positions was 'fixed'
I had to adjust the stop (number of shares) myself.
No real problem because i was warned about it.
Few days to slow if you ask me, but it's their money :-)

--
Best regards,
Tony

If a singer sings their own song during a karaoke party, is it considered karaoke?