Re: mini data on TS8

Bob Fulk: The conclusion was that CME does not report all the ticks and TradeStation
and ESignal do.

I am thinking eSignal gets their data from CME and sends it to us immediately.
If CME does not report all the ticks, does it mean eSignal is NOT getting ALL the ticks?

But eSignal sends to us ALL the ticks they receive from CME.

Thanks,
Riley

Riley