eSignal vs TS8 forex data

Hi All,
      Wondered if anyone out there has tried both TS8 and eSignal forex
data. I'm currently running 2000i and eSignal but the forex data tends
to be spiky, particularly on non-major pairs and shorter time frames.
Plus, I'm not sure if the session times I've set are 100% (partly
because of the way GS works, I think) although it's near enough for
jazz.

I'd also be interested to know opinions of TS8's 'built-in' broker for
forex. Do they do mini forex, how're the fills, etc?

Thinking of changing but I like eSignal charts (as a change to TS) and I
find the indices data is fine.

And anything else you'd care to comment on.

Thanks.

Ian