Re: TS2K won't plot Friday's tick charts and GS has tick data

Phil,

First try a new chart or better yet a new workspace and a new chart.
If that fails then reboot and see what you get.  It does not sound
like you need a new install but perhaps the workspace or chart is
corrupt.  A reboot cleans or at least releases the temp files.

A clean install doesn't really fix corrupt workspaces.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx