Re: eSignal down...?

Yes, Esignal like last week and several other times conspicuously in market
contraction/expansion periods goes down
on moderate volume. Then after the biggest data feed is down ES marches 7 to
10 points down and 700K contracts like magic
(in accumulation and up in distribution). I'm sure Market Makers are in on
this,
like floor traders clearing out stops before a lock-up or lock-down.

I think its BS, and I hope I'm not the only one that can observe crap days
on either side
with low volume and then Esignal goes down AND THEN THE VOLUME POURS ON
AFTERWARDS (i.e. not
due to innatiquate servers) with 7 to 10 point marches (one this and one
last week).

Please take a few moments and write a 'TIP' on attached SEC link.

http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

You would be surprised at the results. I noticed IB doing 3 point runs in
the same manner last year
quite frequently, complained, and now I haven't noticed any in a long while.
Likewise I bitched
about Esignals ES emini long response delays around the same time, and their
response rate seems very good
now compared with IB.

Many traders did the same in both cases to be sure.
We have to stick together. Its 'us' agin 'thems' (institutions).
We have to play fair, so they should as well.

Also, Dynastore has a Free IB charting TS2K feed I'm going to use for
backups. Will load up this weekend on
my other workstation. Loaded right up and started nicely initially. Like
Metaserver, but the Canadians software at Dynastore
seems to work better from my experiences (although I could have done
something procedurally wrong repeatedly).
And Dynastore IB feed seems to have unlimited contracts/stocks where free
Metaserver has (or did have) a 2
contract limit.

http://www.dynastoresoftware.com/IB/subscribe.asp

Thanks,