Anybody still using pushpop?

Hello omega-list,

I have been using pushpop version 7 for years using 2ki.

I have an indicator (with update every tick set to FALSE) that uses
the following code to transmit a buffer containing many EL variables
from a TS chart to be displayed in my (custom written) order entry
software:

if LastBarOnChart then begin
   Buffer = ......

   SENDUDP(UDPHost, UDPPort, Buffer);
end

This works great, and I can apply the indicator to multiple charts and
each of them transmits their buffer correctly.

I am now trying to increase the rate that the updates are transmitted.
Pushpop also contains a routine that allows an argument to be
specified that will buffer sends and only do the physical send every
nn seconds.

So I tried this:

set indicator to update every tick = TRUE
Replace the code above with

if LastBarOnChart then begin
   Buffer = ......

   UDPBUFFER(RefIndex#, Buffer, 10, UDPHost, UDPPort);
end

expecting at most one update every 10 seconds. The value of refindex#
is unique per chart that the indicator is applied to.

This works exactly as I expected it to work.

BUT

It only works for 1 chart.  Applying this indicator to a second chart
results in silence.  No buffers are transmitted for any instances of
this indicator except the first.

Has anybody tried this?  And managed to get more than one simultaneous
UDPBUFFER to work.

It's behaving almost as if the refindex is being ignored and only one
buffered stream is supported.

--
Regards,
 Greg

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes
decide everything." - Joseph Stalin