TS guru question

As a matter of convenience when perusing thru multiple charts on multiple
screens analyzing after hours,
is there a way to index all charts when using the Global Vertical Chart
Status Pointer in historical data?

Optimally, right click the mouse and have an "index" menu item which would
justify or set all open charts on workspace
either to same orientation of mouse on current chart or right hand justify
all other charts to same location
(I'm not real particular).

Maybe this is a C++ item, but it would eliminate countless useless search
for date/time and justifying repetitive
actions, and expedite research activities significantly. I know Ensign has a
3rd party add-on for something similar.

Probably not but I wanted to throw it out there in case.

I attached a hikkake (translated from a Japanese Professor) shakeout/false
move article url for those who are interested.
And here is a showme I investigated hikkake with -> good trade for the
Global Vertical Chart Status Pointer Multiple Chart Indexer  :-)

condition1= High < High[1];
condition2=Low > Low[1];
condition3=(((h-l)/2)+l)- (((h[1]-l[1])/2)+l[1])>0;

If condition1 AND condition2 Then Begin
	if condition3  then
  		Plot1(High+.75, "InsideBar Hi")
  	else plot2(low-.75, "InsideBar Lo");