Re: Using the reserved word TIME

> I need to be able to use the reserved word TIME in a function to
> find the time intraday on a daily bar.  The reserved word TIME also
> returns 1500 which is the end of the market day.  How do I get it to
> return the present time intraday.

Time returns the time of the current bar.  The closing time for a
DAILY bar is the end of the market day.  That's the hypothetical
time when you run the system on daily bars.

It's not allowed to look at intraday times with daily data, since
you don't get the daily bar until the end of the day.  If you
want intraday times, you have to use intraday data.

Gary