Re: Indicator trouble

>I'm trying to look at a point and figure indicator but am getting an error:
>"The analysis technique tried to reference too many bars to the right of the
>chart.  Please adjust the properties of this analysis technique."

Try adjusting the number of bars to the right of the chart.  I think you
can right click in the window and select properties, and somewhere
there's a place to set the number of bars to the right of empty space to
display.

Why a P&F is trying to reference bars to the right, I have no idea,
unless it's to plot stuff there.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com