Re: Interfacing C++ DLLs functions with EL

subject: Interfacing C++ DLLs functions with EL

Hi,

I am taking C++ classes now, and looking for a
way to shorten my learning curve, as accroding
to a source for TSsupport:

---------------------------------------
"C++ is not really a language you can jump into like EL - it does a lot more than just work inside TS. That being said, it is really not rocket science, you just need to put in some time. Having good development software like VS.Net 2k3 is great and it could help you a ton in making things tick. There are almost too many resources for C++ out there. I say this because there are a lot of ways you can use C++ so 90% of what you find on line beyond the super basics will not directly apply to programming in TS.

It can be a long road to learn if you do not have a programming background, but again - it is not rocket science, so I encourage anyone interested to persue it, it will open many doors here and in other places where C++ can be applied."
My Best,
Chris
---------------------------------------

I have downloaded Devkit ELkit32, global varibale,..
But it's all confusing, because i don't want to go
through unneeded materials.
I would like to know what Key words or result owrds,
functions,... that are directky appiled to Using in EL?

What i am trying to do is to find how to use what functions
that aren't available in EL and extend possibilities by using
C++ DLLs. I don't need to learn C++ for writing a project or
creating any software,...

I would appreciate if you can provide links to step by step
from my reading and learning that applied in EL.

Thank you for any "detailed" help.
"Simon"