Stop Limit orders

Greetings...

>From looking over the on-line documentation and from
experience
yesterday when I first ran my strategy in the real
world (not in this order...
ha ha), I believe I'm unable to send Stop Limit orders
from within a
strategy, am I right?

My Sell order on the e-mini Russell included a stop
price, but once
triggered I saw it show up on the Trade Manager as a
market order. And, I
subsequently got filled at an undesirable price. Not
what I need!

Does anyone have any insight on how I solve this
issue? Or must I enter
orders manually via the Matrix to ensure Stop Limit
orders within TS? I
kind of find it hard to believe this is my only
choice.

FYI...I'm using Trade Station 8.

Thanks in advance for your helpful advice.

Best regards,
Bill