Re: off-topic: dsl troubleshooting sources

If you use broadband, you need http://www.broadbandreports.com/. Create an account and post - all yours questions would be answered, and more. Find the forum for your provider. You can also run many tests to see your line speed, connection quality, and lot's of cool stuff.

Abhijit

Chris Cheatham wrote:

Sorry for off topic post. Does anyone have any web resources for dsl
troubleshooting? I have been fighting a pesky connectivity issue for the
last month...the tech's been out twice to fix, to no avail. Finally I tried
replacing my 2.4 ghz vtech cordless phones with a wire line, and the static,
lost connections are gone. What is strange is that the same setup has been
in place for a year and a half with no prob before. Tried all different
filters, multiple filters, different wall outlets...seems as though the
phone has to go. But is it the 2.4 ghz that is the problem, a bum phone?
Anyway, sorry for the ramble. If anyone has any sources, I's very much
appreciate them.

Best,
Chris