RE: Re[2]: OT- Dell Dimension, Celeron vs Pentium 4

Coaster:

You little hypster. I'll slap a libel suit on you so fast your eyes will
spin.
You better find out who that email belongs to and post a public apology to
me, or I will have no reservations in
getting reparations for your slanderous tongue. I'm sure your net worth for
the next
20 years is limited, but I'll make sure I have the lions share.

Phil