Re: Profundity

While I agree with Gerald that the wording in that message was somewhat unfortunate, the information the author had intended to convey was definitely legitimate: a certain powerful pattern was forming and might or might not trigger in the near future, and people should be prepared to take action should that trigger occur.

The author, Neal Hughes (www.fibmarkets.com), is absolutely well-intentioned as well as knowledgeable in his field. Neal runs a Fibonacci-based newsletter service, and also offers some excellent (IMHO), very reasonably-priced educational videos. I consider Neal as one of the "good guys" in the business.

No connections except as a customer.

Best regards,

Michael Suesserott

Alex Matulich wrote:

"I have just uploaded an S&P chart, this trade may trigger in the
next hour, with a potential gain of 6 to 10 points. Of course it
may not trigger at all."

While the effort is appreciated and with all due respect, is this a
profound statement or what!

"Or what."

It may trigger with a potential gain. Or it may not trigger at all.
OR (and this was conveniently omitted) it may result in a loss.

Is this the sort of site that points out all sorts of chart
situations that were profitable while ignoring the same kind of
situations that weren't?