Re: Command Line Interface not working.

For anyone that's interested.
After Spending almost 3 hours on the phone to TradeStation yesterday (6
hours in total) I have a solution to my TradeStation Command Line Interface
problem.

This was my reply at
http://www.tradestationsupport.com/discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=31868

Like most users say "I've changed nothing"
However we all use our computers daily and do lots of different things.
My problem has been solved by TS Support (thanks to Herman).
The problem appears to be with a dll TradeStation was calling. And this dll
had to be rebuilt/serviced.
This was the command in XP that fix the problem:
regsvr32  C:\WINDOWS\system32\vbscript.dll

I'm not total sure how this dll became corrupt but my guess is it happened
either when I installed service pack 2 , or when I ran Avast virus scanner
(however I cant find any record of Avast touching this file).

Regards