RE: Re[3]: Casper catastrophe

Yes, thank you for clarifying. I misstated in my first email. As you say,
System Guardian does work fine with Win XP, but not SP2.

Oddly, it is working for me with SP2, on two different boxes. The Duocor
people say I am the only one they have encountered who has had success under
SP2. They also told me that a new product is in the works that will be SP2
compatible.

I have nothing but praise for this program. It is so fast and easy that I
rarely miss backing up daily or before I make system changes. Unlike with
RAID, there is always a backup handy free of any software problems.

I had a hard drive fail last year, and I was up and running on the backup
drive in less than five minutes.