reinstalling ts 2k

I am trying to reinstall ts2k.  I get an invalid password screen that pops up.

It shows several of the versions that I own and asks for a override password.

Does anyone have a master overide password they can share?

Is there a way to delete the file causing without having to reformat the entire drive?

I have tried regcleaner and individually going thru regedit for omega and tradestation. I get the same invalid password.

Please email me privately and the group. I am on the digest version

Thanks
Todd