Re: Backtest ideas ?

Sudhir,

Minimum spread in retail forex = 3 pips. 1 to 2 pip slippage makes your system unprofitable. How does it work?

Also, one trader I know and respect a lot always says - "I love a lousy fill". And it happens to me as well. Whenever I get a sexy fill, usually the pain is yet to come.

Abhijit

The forex strategy I am working is primarily for
Scalping which runs on 15 min bar. Since it is for
scalping I dont want to put generic slippage of 1 tick
or two ticks. (If I add that then my system will
become unprofitable ) I want system to calculate
prices for entry and exit and want to stick to it.