Can you Get More than 10 copies of PushPop?

I got up to 10 copies of PushPop, 2, 3, ... instead of separating by:

inputs: Base(1002), Index(2),TraceBack(1),...

I've got all that in code and it didn't work, even changing every parameter.
Maybe I'm just lazy, but the additional Pushpops worked fine until the 11th
one
and then it gave me an error. You can use Pop in multiples, but no more than
10 DLL's.
Previously, I had 2 variables in the same dll, but it may only accept up to
10
dll copies (?). I can considate them, but I was using them to move any
indicator from
x to y chart (not always in pairs) so it would add a fifth dimension in
indicator maintenance
(Push, Pop, Indicator1, Indicator2, Paired Indicators).

I'll have to review the instructions again but they didn't seem to cover dll
parameters.
My instances were comingled with the Push and no Pop for the 11th dll.
Excellent written application though.

Thanks,
Phil