Re: Quick Question

John,

You need Hypertools.  It is free and it works really well.  It will
take a little effort to catch on how to use it but once you get it you
will love it.  It converts ASCII into XPO files then you import them
into the GS.  It will also convert the symbol name at the same time if
it isn't the same as your data feed uses.  They are large programs so
I hope you have broadband.

http://www.hypertrader.it/htools.shtml

Jimmy

--