To: "OmegaList" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 11:45 AM
Subject: ts2000 code snippet request

Can someone provide *any* EL indicator / showme code that uses both
Text_SetString and Text_SetLocation function that updates every tick,
writing some text / number on the chart and *doesn't make the whole
chart flicker every tick*? I want to make sure this can't be done before
I give up on this one for good.

Thanks,

Abhijit