Re: ts2000 code snippet request

Abhijit:
>Can someone provide *any* EL indicator / showme code that uses both
>Text_SetString and Text_SetLocation function that updates every tick,
>writing some text / number on the chart and *doesn't make the whole
>chart flicker every tick*? I want to make sure this can't be done before
>I give up on this one for good.

I'd say, give up on it for good.

I have such indicators (things that plot support and resistance
levels), but I realized that they don't need to update on every
tick.  If I disable tick updating, they will still update every bar,
and that's good enough for these indicators, and eliminates the
flicker.

If you just want to display the value of an indicator on every tick,
open the status window, which will show you everything.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com