Re: Fractal Market Analysis

: Has anyone read “Fractal Market Analysis”  by Edgar E Peters ?

I think you should read some of the reviews on Amazon.com. Mix bag of
reviews though. IMO, you're better off avoiding books that screams FRACTALS,
FRACTALS, FRACTALS!!! Fractals are only a small part of the story, a subset
of a very large field. It seems to me that books like that are all hype and
no substance.

: Is it worth reading , looks pretty heavy going when I was flicking through
: it.

I think you're better off with this book (not too complex, not too simple,
conceptually well done. Very good introduction to the subject - after all,
it's from the guy who started the whole thing. He starts out from Louis
Bachelier to LTCM's debacle.):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0465043550/qid=1097971765/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-3278204-6179944?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

---