Re: OT-BHO registry entry

Riley,

That is a Trojan.  A browser helper object (BHO).  Run your spyware
and virus programs with updated definitions.  Hijackers use that
program.  It sounds like the Windows update is trying to clean it but
it is reinstalling over again.  NOT GOOD.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx