Re: Getting TS2k to auto update DAILY charts based on EOD ascii

Sure you don't mean Import data into GS?  Right click a symbol and
choose import then ASCII.  I'm no expert as I can't when I did that
last but it is supposed to import daily data.  Only daily data.

If it wont then you know what Jimmy always says " time for a
reinstall".  LOL.

Jimmy

e> Hi All,

e> I use to be able to get TS2K to update it's daily
e> charts using data  '3rd Party directory' where the
e> data was stored as an ascii file (downloaded from
e> Pinnacle) by running a Download from GS.  But now
e> that GS for some reason can't download anymore,
e> does any one know of a way to get TS2k to update
e> it's daily charts from recently downloaded EOD
e> data w/o having to restart TS2K?  It gets very
e> annoying watching that damn Cruz logo 'Open
e> Industry Platform' bullshit crap sitting smack in
e> the middle of my monitors until all my gazillion
e> workspaces get loaded.  Maybe they should have
e> used his picture instead.. i could amuse myself in
e> the meantime by trying to spit in his eyes.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx