Re[2]: email workspace TS4 (and TS2K workspaces, GS data & symbols ?)

Then, should a saved workspace suffice for good backup?

Aside from .orw extensions my folder also contains .at .ASC and .TOK
Are these necessary, or just temp files?

Regarding data (have read through Jimmy's "TS2k1 Repairs" pdf circa
Nov2003), and looking for additional backup security from GS and more
importantly I'm looking to load a new harddrive;

For some time, aside from making a Ghost image, I've been selecting
all the GS symbols and exporting 'em. As I have about 1000 symbols
added manually to the GS Symbol Dictionary and Portfolio, what the
specific files required to re-establish data, symbols, exchange
settings, workspaces etc (looking to avoid carrying redundant files)?

--
Best regards,
 jon                           mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx