Trading Materials Wanted and for Sale

Hello,

Trading Materials Wanted:
If you have an extra copy of Advanced EasyLanguage Workbook (for TS training class http://www.tradestation.com/service_training/advanced.shtm) for sale, please send me a private message. You can sell it to me or exchange for other trading materials (#)

Trading Materials for Sale (eBay):
Psychology of Trading Series, by Van Tharp, Audio CD, can help guide you to fundamentally take your trading to the next level. It has helped me. Check out if you are interested:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5526097251

Thanks

Harrison

# For example, Traidng on Target II. A series designed to answer the most frequently asked questions by traders to traders. A rare opportunity to hear the thoughts, opinions and experiences of some of the top names in the world of trading. Featuring: Dr. Van K. Tharp; Market Wizard Tom Basso; Market Wizard author Jack D. Schwager; Options Trader Ray Kelly; and Trader/Author Bruce Babcock, four Audio Cassette tapes.