AW: % return and trading futures vs. stocks

Actually I found it easier to create short term long systems; short term as
in one to twenty days. From the reaction I get here I see that you are not
reading the Active Trader magazine (stock) system lab articles. :) I usually
test the last ten years of 20 stocks and the pattern is always the same, buy
when the market is exaggerating to the downside and buy for the short period
pull back.

Why does it work? Because after a sharp drop some people think the stock is
a bargain. Most of the time they are right but some times not, that’s why I
like to stay in only for a few days even thou staying in for more days could
increase the profit.

But then remember I am testing on a portfolio of symbols, sometimes 100 or
500 at the time and some have a survivor biases. There is so much to
consider when developing and later analyzing the result.

Regards,

Volker Knapp
(www.wealth-lab.com)