RE: Antivirus software

Hello,

On the subject of antivirus software, any other
recommendations?

I currently use Mcafee Antivirus Home Edition
version 7.0 and it's the only one that seems to
work for me without hogging cpu.  I had Mcafee
Antivirus Enterprise 7.0 but kept hogging cpu and
really slowed TS2ki on WinXP, specifically the
Mcafee process "McShield.exe" would spike CPU
usage to 100%.  I had to reinstall my Home Edition
version  but now the 1yr. of updates has expired
and i'm hesistant to try out the lastest version
9.0... i read reviews that it's bloated with lots
of stuff (the same with Norton) that you can't
turn off.  Anyone on this list using Mcafee
Antivirus 9.0 and notice any performance issues.

Thanks, Bing