Re[2]: Relevancy

Exactly VVJ at Yahoo.  Better find out who has and can contribute before you ask
relevancy.  Now give us something relevant.

Jimmy

nsc> ------- Forwarded message follows -------
nsc> From:           	Self <nikku@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
nsc> To:             	V J <vvj_2004@xxxxxxxxx>
nsc> Subject:        	Re: Relevancy
nsc> Copies to:      	omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
nsc> Date sent:      	Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:36:37 -0400

nsc> Hello VVJ

nsc> I am not a moderator here.

nsc> As you can see, the poster in this case prefaced his post with the 'OT' designation.
nsc> This means Off Topic. Perhaps you didn't know what OT meant. I hope this is the
nsc> case.

nsc> In my opinion, if something like this bothers you enough that you feel compelled to
nsc> make an issue of it, this may not be the forum for you. I have seen that the list
nsc> members are all pretty easygoing and friendly people who probably wouldn't think of
nsc> making a complaint such as the one you make. I can't imagine that too many people
nsc> mind that Colin asked the question that he did. Perhaps I am totally wrong about
nsc> this - if so, I am about to find out.

nsc> This list is kind of like a community. 95% of posts are about TS. Again, if this
nsc> bothers you, perhaps you should go somewhere else.

nsc> In my opinion, your complaint lacks merit.

nsc> Nik

nsc> PS - I would be curious to know - is this your first post to the Omega List?

nsc> ------- End of forwarded message -------

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx