Memory Error ts32.exe

Has anyone experienced the same or similar issue?  All feedback welcome.

I get the following error in TS2000i;
"ts32.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x1d0889df" referenced memory at "0x1d0889df". The
memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program"

This occurs when saving an SPR for a chart of ASCII tick data of
approximately 40Mb in size (one 38.9Mb, one 46.0Mb).
The progress bar for "Calculating Advanced Analysis" freezes, CPU
utilisation is roughly 0 (instead of jumping to 100 as usual). The above
error message appears when closing TS2000i.

It's only a month or so's worth of data, so there are only 20-30 trades.
Doesn't seem be a problem with large trade volume.

The "Summary" and "Trades" tabs seem OK, but the same error occurs when
I click on any other tab.

For the 46.0Mb ASCII tick data file, I stepped the size through 28, 34,
40Mb and successfully saved SPRs.

The system is Win2K SP4, TS2000i V5.00.0822, 2.6G AMD processor, 1GB RAM

Memory utilisation is nowhere near 100% when the error occurs.

I tried the following two fixes with no success - identical behaviour as
described above.

http://www.tradestationworld.com/discussions/Topic_Archive.aspx?Topic_ID
=2320&SearchTerm=portfolio%20evaluator
Use updated version of rinareg.dll (V. 1.0.0.5)

http://unicorn.us.com/trading/tscrash.html
Use updated version of shw32.dll memory management file.

Thanks
Ian