Working with Yesterday's High

I have an .els that plots Yesterday's High and I've been trying to make a Radarscreen scan out of it
so I can find stocks near or breaking through Yesterday's High.

Alternatively, I want to make a simple indicator that will subtract the current bars close from
Yesterday's High and then I can sort the result in Radarscreen and find the symols where the
difference is Zero.

For the first idea I took the .els for Yesterday's High and turned it into a radar screen formula
but it doesn't work(see below)...can someone suggest an improvement?
==============================
Inputs: TrueColor(Green), FalseColor(Red);
Var: Filter("");

IF CURRENTBAR=1 THEN BEGIN

VALUE1=HIGH[1];
VALUE2=LOW[1];
VALUE3=CLOSE[1];
END;

IF DATE>DATE[1] THEN BEGIN
VALUE11=VALUE1;
VALUE22=VALUE2;
VALUE33=VALUE3;

VALUE1=HIGH[1];
VALUE2=LOW[1];
END;

IF HIGH>VALUE1 THEN VALUE1=HIGH;
IF LOW<VALUE2 THEN VALUE2=LOW;
VALUE3=CLOSE[1];

{PLOT1(VALUE11,"YESTHIGH");}
{PLOT2(VALUE22,"YESTLOW");
PLOT3(VALUE33,"YESTCLOSE");}

Condition1= H[1] < Value11;
Condition2= H >= Value11;

IF CONDITION1 AND CONDITION2 THEN BEGIN

 Filter = "T";
 If TrueColor <> -1 Then
  Plot1(Filter, "T/F", default, TrueColor)
 Else
  Plot1(Filter, "T/F");
End
Else Begin
 Filter = "F";
 If FalseColor <> -1 Then
  Plot1(Filter, "T/F", default, FalseColor)
 Else
  Plot1(Filter, "T/F");
End;

For the second idea, I'm not sure how to write the formula that will show Yesterday's High as
yesterday's and not the previous bars High.  I'd also like to ask for some help with this.

John