Re: LOOK inside Bar order entry

I'm with Gary (and others) on this. The real limitation here is a lack
of understanding about how TS orders (and real orders in real markets)
work. You can do anything you want with orders if you take the time and
expend the effort to learn how TS does things. Of course, those who have
a preconceived idea about how things "should" work, and who aren't
willing to learn how to make TS do what they want, are doomed to failure
and frustration. The problem isn't with TS, it's with the users' (often
illogical) notions about how things "should" work.

It's really simple. Stop and limit orders are executed "inside the bar."
Market and close orders are not - by definition they cannot be, they
happen on the open or close of a bar. TS reflects the real trading world
perfectly. If you find it's taking too long to do an order, you need to
move to shorter-time bars. What's so hard to understand about that?

Didn't we just have this same discussion about a week ago with regard to
the performance reports?

--
  Dennis