Seattle trader

Hi:

The trader who made a cd and send it to me before he deleted his omega archive, kindly contact clumsy here in the west coast?

I was posted to the east coast so you got that address.
The secretary there unknowingly remove the cd out of your envelope, repackage it to my own address in the west coast missing out a number.

This lucky cd must have made a couple musical chair trips and just landed at its happy right owner!

Thank you!

RR
P.S. pls get in contact? I have a hotmail.