RE: GS Question (TS2000i)

Ah Ok so if i understand you correctly i will only need to rebuilt a daily
data and import it on top of the one minute data file.  Right ?
If that works I can do it from ascii.

I confirm that there should be a mess with the New contract data file
because when I plot it alone (one month of data for future cac40 index) it
plots normally in intraday,
But when daily is required error message : No data available for the
selected date range.
regards
Philippe