reinventing the wheel

Hi all

I need to create two different omega shortcuts to start omega prosuite.
One of them will be for my backtesting analysis/strategy writting[upto 20
projects/workspaces]
The other is for my end Of Day trading workspaces[50]

I want to be able to do only 1 click and open all workspaces , and i want 1
click and save all formats and i want the shortcut to remember which
workspaces i had open when closing so it will open them again next time i
start up that particular shortcut.

Has anyone done this before?
Any ideas out there on the best way to do it? [before i jump in and waste my
time]

Cheers
Cameron
---