Re: quick question on tic charts

Jimmy,

I thought it may have been a TS limitation, thanks for confirming it & so quickly!

Thanks also for the excellent tip on PushPop, I read in the docs the Author (Robert J. Linders)
in active on this forum, I trust the Florida weather is being nice to you.

Thanks as always guys,

Justin

---

Jimmy wrote:

Justin,

Nope can't have but one data stream in a tick chart or volume chart.

Not sure what you mean about addressing more than one chart from
within EL. An indicator or system will only access one tick chart
unless you have pushpop or something like it feeding it info from
another chart. Minute and up type of charts you can do all of it but
not tick or volume.

Jimmy