Re: Relevancy

From:           	Self <nikku@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             	V J <vvj_2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	Re: Relevancy
Copies to:      	omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date sent:      	Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:36:37 -0400

Hello VVJ

I am not a moderator here.

As you can see, the poster in this case prefaced his post with the 'OT' designation.
This means Off Topic. Perhaps you didn't know what OT meant. I hope this is the
case.

In my opinion, if something like this bothers you enough that you feel compelled to
make an issue of it, this may not be the forum for you. I have seen that the list
members are all pretty easygoing and friendly people who probably wouldn't think of
making a complaint such as the one you make. I can't imagine that too many people
mind that Colin asked the question that he did. Perhaps I am totally wrong about
this - if so, I am about to find out.

This list is kind of like a community. 95% of posts are about TS. Again, if this
bothers you, perhaps you should go somewhere else.

In my opinion, your complaint lacks merit.

Nik

PS - I would be curious to know - is this your first post to the Omega List?