Free Monthly YM Data Source?

I want to keep track of the monthly high, low, and close for the Mini Dow
contract. I don't need a chartable form of data, just the numbers for
monthly high and low. Might anyone know a source for this? Wall St. Journal
Online, Barron's Online, INO, Quote.com, broker's websites.. so far I have
come up short.

I used to get it from CBOT online, but it would now cost $20.00 a month just
to get those two data points. I get Interactive Broker's real time data, but
the two hour nightly hole in the data makes it unsuitable for my purposes.

Thanks for any ideas.