Re: Workspace assistant....in TS 8

Performance is something we have to fight for.  Each new Windows OS
finds ways to gobble up our memory and CPU with processes we don't
use.  They just start automatically.  Then if you set them to manual
start sometimes they wont start.  They also add bells and whistles
that take a good deal of time to turn off.  Machines get faster so
Microsoft uses it up with junk.  Oh and how about the QoS Packet Scheduler.
That's a great one.  Automatically reserves 10% or some such number
of our internet bandwidth.  What for?  Well for Microsoft's use what
else?  Something else you have to kill off.

So am I going to install SP2 for XP?  I guess.  Someday.  Maybe.  Who
cares?  It took me many months to get to SP1.  Then it didn't seem to
do me any good.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx