Von: DH [mailto:catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 8:24 AM
An: Omega List
Betreff: Re: AW: Add on Performance summary with Percent values and lot
more.

> For example if you have a portfolio of securities/futures to look at.

Yes, if you change the subject and rig the question with a problem TS
was never designed to address....

> unless you only trade one market with one system

Which is the only thing TS is designed for. TS doesn't do portfolios
without external add-ons.

The whole "TS percentage bug" when trading one market with one system
was perpetuated by a series of articles, a book and an Excel add-on sold
by Thomas Stridesman. Mr. Stridesman simply didn't understand how to use
TS correctly to achieve the same result. His book and his Excel program
can be replaced with a half dozen lines of EL code.

--
  Dennis