[trader_gurl request] [offtopic or not] PatternSmasher by kasanjianresearch.com

Hello,

I would like to speak with someone on the list who has experience with PatternSmasher.  If you have used PatternSmasher, or toyed with the application (and or know anything about it's patternbots), please direct a private e-mail reply back to me personally, at: trader_gurl@xxxxxxxxxx

I want to discuss some things with you one-on-one, if you do not mind...